Golf Coach: GOLFTEC - Hamilton - Location
GOLFTEC is hiring for our Hamilton, ON location!
$2,000 signing bonus & $500 Relocation Bonus
If you are interested in a career in golf instruction / coaching this post is for you!
- Our values at GOLFTEC align nicely with those of the PGA of Canada.
- Our facilities are PGA recognized instruction facilities and all our Coaches are PGA members.
- GOLFTEC Coaches work with players of all levels using state-of-the-art motion analysis equipment, high-speed digital video, launch monitors, and other fact-based diagnosis tools.
- Inside Golf Town 1100 Golf Links Road Hamilton, ON L9K 1J8
- Job Summary
As part of our continued mission to help golfers improve across Canada, GOLFTEC is hiring to meet ongoing demand in the GTA Area.
You will accelerate your coaching career via GOLFTEC's industry-leading professional development, seasonal web-based training, frequent peer interactions with coaches near and far, and having a singular focus on coaching in your workday. Our rapid growth, especially in Canada, provides excellent advancement opportunities for the career minded individual.
• Selling and recommending appropriate GOLFTEC services for each client.
• Taking an active role in generating demand for lesson and merchandise sales.
• Golf coaching, player development and custom club fitting using GOLFTEC tools.
• Use professional judgment and expertise to recommend lesson content.
• Participate in marketing and promotional activities as requested.
• Maintain GOLFTEC Improvement Centre equipment in working order.
• Assist in day-to-day operations of GOLFTEC Performance Centre.
• Perform daily opening and closing functions.
• Actively participate in continuing education to enhance Coaching skills.
• Any additional tasks requested by the employees Management Team.
• PGA of Canada member in good standing with a strong passion for teaching.
• PGA of Canada Teaching and/or Coaching Specialization and/or teaching/coaching experience an asset but not mandatory.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication skills
• Coaches make between $55,000 - $70,000 / year with future opportunities to make significantly more.
• $2,000 signing bonus & $500 Relocation Bonus!
• Teaching Bonus (based on lessons taught and sales).
• Merchandise Commission (based on merchandise sales).
What does a career at GOLFTEC look like?
PGA Members Describe GOLFTEC
To learn more, visit our website at www.golftec.com
GOLFTEC is the ideal employment opportunity for PGA of Canada Members who want to build their careers around coaching while maintaining a strong work-life balance. Our roles support your lifestyle:
• Full-time work year-round.
• Consistency in work schedule.
• Parent and family-friendly environment. We understand you have a personal life, and your family is important to us.
• 2 weeks vacation, 3 weeks in years 3-5
• Comprehensive benefits package (health & dental). We also offer incredible benefits to ensure you are taken care of
• “Pass the P.A.T.” program – GOLFTEC will provide free lessons to you which will enable you to pass the P.A.T. (Playing Ability Test), to become a Class “A” golf professional with the PGA of Canada
• We are established, profitable and growing exponentially. There are many opportunities for career growth.
• You’ll work with an incredibly talented team and be supported every step of the way.
• Players Package Equipment opportunities (based on availability)
• Education / tournament allowance.
• PGA dues fully paid by GOLFTEC (pro-rated year 1).
• Health and Dental benefits.
• Clothing provided by GOLFTEC. Company Culture, Events and Perks
• Robust training provided through GOLFTEC University – We will fly you to Denver, Colorado to complete our proven training program.
• Top Performers Trip – Every year, the top performers will be flown to Arizona or Colorado, where you will receive an all expenses paid trip and play golf at some of the best courses to celebrate your success at GOLFTEC.
- PGA of Canada Specialization
- PGA of Canada Specialization
- Course Website
- GOLFTEC - Hamilton, ON
- Social Media Page(s)
- Employment Duration
- Full-Time, Year Round
- Contact Information
If you love seeing golfers improve this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
Please submit your resume in strict confidence to Will Dempster by October 21st.
Will Dempster, Centre Manager GOLFTEC Canada