Calendrier des événements
- Building The Customer Experience at Your Facility
- Académie de formation de la PGA
- Date limite d'inscription
- 2 décembre 2022
- # Inscrit
- 8 / 20
Credit Value: 3
Delivery Method: Blended Learning
Course Duration: 12 weeks (2 weeks per module topic)
Course Availability: Fall/winter delivery (one session per year)
PGA of Canada professionals plays a central role in delivering exceptional customer experiences. This starts with understanding your customer base and developing a plan to keep them engaged, as well as managing difficult situations. In this course, you will learn how to create a culture of service excellence and deliver memorable guest experiences throughout the entire customer journey. Evaluate your leadership strategies and develop a cutting-edge service model that will allow you to stand out from the competition.
Building the Customer Experience at Your Facility comprises six modules: Surprise and Delight, Setting Service Standards, Understanding Your Customers, Managing Challenging Customers, Developing Service Teamship, and Evaluating Customer Service.
You have two weeks to complete all the learning activities in each module. The learning activities include:
Learn its!: Structured learning modules in which you will explore and engage with content that is related to the module’s topic
Discuss its!: Discussions with your fellow learners
Share its!: Opportunities for sharing and receiving feedback on practical materials and approaches
Apply its!: Assignments that are to be submitted for evaluation
Module 1 - 23rd of November - December 7
Live Session 1 - November 30th at 4:00 est.
Module 2 - December 8 - 21
Live Session 2 - December 14th at 4:00 est.
3 weeks off during Holidays
Module 3 - January 11th - 25th
Live Session 3 - January 18th at 4:00 est.
Module 4 - January 26 - 8
Module 5 - February 9-22
Module 6- February 23 - March 7
- Describe the key elements of a customer experience that “surprises and delights”
- Define your vision and mission for the customer experience at your facility, the underlying customer service values, and the behaviours that drive them
- Develop personas to understand your customers and how you can “surprise and delight” them at each touch point
- Apply strategies to manage customers presenting with challenging behaviours
- Foster a service culture and a sense of teamship across your facility
- Self-assess your own customer service skills, as well as evaluate those of your team and the customer service provided at your facility
Learners will only be permitted one missed class per course. If this total is exceeded, the learner will receive a not-yet grade for the course.
Assignment Resubmission Policy
Learners have a maximum of three resubmissions per assignment, project, or knowledge check to achieve a course's passing grade. A missed deadline is considered an attempt.
After receiving a 'Not Yet' grade for an assignment, the learner has a maximum of 2 weeks to resubmit the assignment. If the course passing grade is not achieved after the 3rd attempt, the learner will receive a grade of "Not Yet" and not receive credit for this course.
Refund Policy for Live Instructed Courses
After registration – full refund (minus $25 administrative fee)
After the first class – half refund of the course (minus $25 administrative fee)
After second class – $0 refund
L'inscription est maintenant fermée