- Golf Chateau Bromont
- Start Date
- June 28, 2022
- End Date
- July 1, 2022
- Registration Deadline
- June 25, 2022
- # Registered
- 41 / 156
1. This competition is open to professional and amateur golfers who were female at birth or who comply with the PGA of Canada transgender policy.
LEGENDS DIVISION: This competition is open to past PGA Women’s Champions of Canada and PGA of Canada members who have reached their 45th birthday by the first scheduled day of the championship, June 28, 2022. This division will be contested from a shortened set of tee-markers. Members who choose to enter the Legends Division are ineligible to participate in the open Championship.
Note: If there are less than five entrants for the Legends Division by the entry closing date, this competition will not be conducted. Entrants will be notified and given the opportunity to withdraw from the Championship or participate in the open Championship.
2. Amateurs must have an up-to-date Golf Canada Handicap Index of 5.0 or lower at time of entry.
3. All applications are subject to approval or rejection by the Tournament Committee at any time before or after the start of play.
The championship field for 2022 will be comprised of 126 professional players and 30 amateur players. All entries will be based on the PRIORITY STATUS AND EXEMPTIONS FOR 2022 ORORO PGA WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP OF CANADA AT BROMONT.
1. Past PGA Women’s Champions of Canada
2. Top 5 PGA of Canada Club Professional's from the 2021 PGA Women’s Championship of Canada
3. Top 20 Canadian players and ties from the 2021 PGA Women’s Championship of Canada
4. Up to ten (10) places for prominent professional golfers not otherwise exempt. These places to be granted at the sole discretion of the Tournament Committee.
Total purse: $100,000 All players: $85,000 PGA of Canada members: $15,000
PRIZE MONEY - TIES
In the event of ties, prize money will be divided equally among those tied, except that if a competitor wins a playoff for the Championship, that player will receive first-place prize money.
APPLICATION FEE & PROCEDURE
1. All applications must be filed through your online member account or on the official application printed from www.pgaofcanada.com.
2. The application fee (see fee schedule below) must accompany the application (includes all applicable taxes). Credit card users, please print all numbers clearly.
ENTRY FEE SCHEDULE
PGA of Canada Members $340.00
PGA of Canada Members – Legends Division $295.00
Golf Professionals (non-members) $400.00
Golf Professionals (non-members) Legends Division $355.00
*(all entry fees are subject to HST, HST# R106865678)*
3. All applications must be received by the PGA of Canada, 13450 Dublin Line, RR1, Acton, ON L7J 2W7 prior to Friday, June 22 2022, at 4:00pm EDT (Eastern Daylight Time). Late, incomplete or inaccurate applications will not be accepted, and are not the responsibility of the Tournament Committee.
4. Entries will not be accepted without full remittance of an entry fee.
5. Application fees will be refunded if the Tournament Committee is notified in writing of the player’s intention to withdraw prior to the application closing date. Application fees will not be refunded after the application deadline without a medical certificate. Refunds are subject to a $75 service charge.
REGISTRATION AT GOLF CHATEAU BROMONT
Players must register at the Tournament Office at Golf Chateau Bromont on Tuesday, June 28, 2022, between 10:00 am – 4:00 pm. If you cannot register on Tuesday, simply contact the PGA of Canada to confirm your attendance at the championship and arrangements will be made for you to register at an alternate time. The Tournament Committee can be notified at 1-800-782-5764 or via email at email@example.com.
The PGA of Canada assumes no responsibility for entrants' travel arrangements. Because the tournament may be oversubscribed, the PGA of Canada advises entrants not to book travel or room arrangements prior to confirmation of tournament acceptance unless those arrangements can be cancelled without penalty.
Domaine Chateau - Bromont
Eric Couture, Competition Director - Golf Quebec Phone: 514-269-3054 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is closed.
|Sadie Dewinton-Davies||Received Entries|
|Min-G Kim||Received Entries|
|Stephanie Tucker||Received Entries|
|Diana McDonald||Received Entries|
|Amy Wang||Received Entries|
|Céleste Dao||Received Entries|
|Khushboo Thiagaraj||Received Entries|
|Jacquelyn Eleey||Received Entries|
|Ashley Sholer||Received Entries|
|Emma de Groot||Received Entries|
|Karishma Thiagaraj||Received Entries|
|Jamie Huo||Received Entries|
|Leslie Cloots||Received Entries|
|Jacklynn Miller||Received Entries|
|Anna Appert Lund||Received Entries|
|Brooke Rivers||Received Entries|
|Audrey Paradis||Received Entries|
|Alison Timlin||Received Entries|
|Juliette Prud'Homme||Received Entries|
|Kelsey Sear||Received Entries|
|Christina Foster||Received Entries|
|Lucy Lin||Received Entries|
|Nayan Calsin Murdoch||Received Entries|
|Euna Han||Received Entries|
|sylvie schetagne||Received Entries|
|Casey Ward||Received Entries|
|Rebecca Lee-Bentham||Received Entries|
|Christine Wong||Received Entries|
|Caroline Ciot||Received Entries|
|Noemie Pare||Received Entries|
|Grace St-Germain||Received Entries|
|Sara-Maude Juneau||Received Entries|
|Sabrina Sapone||Received Entries|
|Kate Johnston||Received Entries|
|Valerie Tanguay||Received Entries|
|Danielle Mills||Received Entries|
|Lory Paradis||Received Entries|
|Camille Gagnon||Received Entries|
|Josee Doyon||Received Entries|
|Sarah-Eve Rheaume||Received Entries|
|Samantha Hall||Received Entries|